The Tax Analyst will also be the Financial Planner & Tax Adviser in Tax Compliance and Planning for the Group and subsidiaries. He or she will ensure increase in tax optimization and compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Tax planning to ensure optimal tax positions.
- Ensure compliance with CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, CGT and other taxes in all countries within Main One Group operations.
- Provide advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- Liaise with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to comply with all tax laws and regulations, and resolve tax audit issues, where applicable.
- Evaluate tax implications on transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group.
- Evaluate and advise on Inter-Company transactions.
- Provide tax advice on new projects.
- Ensure achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- Review Periodic tax compliance and make recommendations for improving tax practices within the Group.