Equinix at a Glance
MainOne is an Equinix company following its acquisition by Equinix in 2022. Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 250+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. With Equinix Metal, customers can rapidly deploy automated single-tenant infrastructure and interact with 2,000+ networks and 3,000 cloud and service providers. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a Cloud Product Manager at MainOne, an Equinix Company, you will play a key role in shaping and advancing products and features in our Digital Services organization, striving to make Platform Equinix and our broader digital services portfolio the “platform of choice” for these essential components of the digital infrastructure ecosystem.
· Product roadmap and execution plan.
· Identify, research, and define partnership opportunities (both hardware and software)
· Know and help drive/harness innovation in the digital infrastructure space
· Facilitate solution collaboration across product teams
· Work seamlessly with our alliances and channel teams
· Ensure that measurable outcomes lead the way; own your impact on our north star metrics.
· Prioritize initiatives for impact, deriving success by improving the leading indicators you can directly act upon.