The Legal Officer will provide operational legal support to the Main One group’s businesses across multiple jurisdictions, advising on commercial transactions, vendor and supplier contracts, and corporate legal matters. Other responsibilities include:
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide variety of commercial legal agreements for the Company inclusive of service agreements, sales agreements, service level agreements as may be required.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal agreements for the Company’s vendor and supplier transactions including purchase agreements, third party service agreements, interconnection agreements, professional service agreements, etc.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and commercial legal matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Manage and liaise with external solicitors, update litigation and debt recovery database, and provide regular updates.
- Prepare and draft correspondences, letters, and other relevant documents;
- Perform all such other duties as directed by the Supervisor, or Head of Unit.