The Building Management System (BMS) Engineer will be responsible for the day to day operations and monitoring of the MDXi Lekki Data Center, comprising of Data Center electrical & mechanical components such as CHILLERS, CRAC/CRAH VESDA & FM200, Access Control, CCTV, Water Leakage Detection etc., equipment within and outside Lagos. From a technical support’s standpoint, the resource will work closely with technical team.
In addition, the BMS Engineer will be responsible for the following:
• Knowledge of BMS server, DCIM Server, NVR, CHILLERS, CRAH/CRAC, VESDA & FM200, Access Control , CCTV Systems, HVAC Systems, intrusion detection etc.
• Monitoring and reporting of All Electrical systems (Energy Meters, UPS, PDU, Feeders & Transformers) Reading and Consumption According daily, weekly and monthly.
• Monitoring and reporting of all mechanical systems (Chillers, CRAH/CRAC, AHU, Access Control etc.), daily, weekly and monthly.
• Preparation and Submission of Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
• Troubleshoot and fix day to day operational problems pertaining to BMS system.
• Support for Reviews & Audits, Audit tracker updating and coordination.
• Ensuring that the team is meeting the SLAs with internal clients in all aspects.
• You will support and ensure that all applicable security standards – including the ISO9001, ISO27001 (ISMS), PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) are duly complied with for quality assurance.